Monday, April 1, 2013

Full April Ipsy Spoiler!

April Ipsy Instagram Spoiler
So apparently Jessica Harlow, an ipsy guru, posted this picture on her instagram and removed it shortly after.  But of course, the picture was screen shotted and is now floating around instagram and makeuptalk.com.  The bag and blush were officially revealed by ipsy on their facebook page last Thursday but they have not mentioned the picture or another spoiler yet.  From the picture, the girls on makeuptalk.com have gathered this product list:

  • Be A Bombshell Blush in "Beach Please" or "Sweet Cheeks"-$16
  • Satin Nail Polish - $5 (from Amazon)
  • MICA Beauty Shimmer Powder in "Earth"-$15
  • Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Cream- around $6
This brings the total to $42.  I am beyond excited.  I was thinking about buying new blush anyways.  The MICA Beauty Shimmer Powder will make a gorgeous highlighter, which I am obsessed with right now.  I have a nail polish obsession.  And I am ALWAYS up for new hair products.  The bag is super cute too.  People are complaining that it will get dirty but, I mean, you get another one next month.  So suck it up! This will be my first bag and I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment