Monday, April 1, 2013

Official Ipsy April Sneak Peek #2

Ipsy April Sneak Peek 2


Eyeshadow Due:
Two cosmetics and ipsy

two cosmetics duo eyeshadow heartache
So thanks to instagram, it is known for sure that the duo will be two cosmetics "heartache" eyeshadow duo.  It retails at $6.99.  I'm hoping I will receive the mineral eye shadow from MICA just because I don't own any loose powder and it retails for me.  I do want the most value from my bag (personal use and monetary value).  Maybe ipsy will be nice and give us both! Guess we will wait to find out.

Loose Powder:

mica beauty mineral eye shadow

This is MICA beauty cosmetics mineral eye shadow in "Earth." It retails at at $15.  I'm not sure if the swatch from the instagram picture (ipsy complete spoiler) is this powder.  If it is, I would die to have this.  The swatch didn't look as pink though, more of a pearly white.  Either way, I'm praying to the ipsy gods for the mineral powder, not the duo.



No comments:

Post a Comment