Tuesday, April 30, 2013

May Ipsy Sneak Peek #1


Gah, beyond excited for May Ipsy! 

If you look in the upper left hand corner, you can see a ZO, which has led many to believe that these are ZOYA nail polishes!


That is a link to the collection.  I would love any of them but I really really want the blue.  I've heard nothing but good things about Zoya.  Also, as many bad things as I thought about the Sation from April, it has lasted forever on my nails.  The no chip power alone makes me love it.  So I am beyond excited for Zoya.  

Also, a possible theme of may flowers for the may bag? 

Update:



You told us you wanted more makeup and better brands, and we listened. We think it's time you give the Glam Bag another try. May's bag is gonna be an AMAZING value. It includes a full-size nail polish from Zoyaplus 4 additional beauty products personalized for YOU. Act fast to reserve your spot. We currently do NOT have a Waitlist (but that won't last for long). RE-SUBSCRIBE NOW!



This was emailed out to get people to resubscribe.  So full size and five items this month? I am soooo excited. Gah.  And the colors for zoya look so pretty!

Update:


This picture was posted on Pinterest.  It has swatches of all the colors.  I still love the Blu though.




No comments:

Post a Comment