Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Official April Ipsy Sneak Peek #4


Ipsy just released sneak peek #4 on Facebook for the April glam bag with the hint:

Your spring style isn't complete without one of these fabulous colors on your fingers.

They are Sation nail polish by Miss, retailing at $5 each.  The colors look to be "Love at First Byte" and "Of Corset I'll Call You" from the new Miss Antoinette collection.  They appear to be the same nail polishes that are pictured in Jessica Harlow's instagram picture (can be found under full april spoiler on my blog).  I love nail polish, and have to refrain from buying more every time I go to Walgreens.  I don't have a coral color yet but that bright pink would look great with my skin color.  I'll be so happy with either one!  It also appears that this will be the last hint, with only four items in the back this month.  I'm beyond excited that this will be my first bag and am already curious about May!

No comments:

Post a Comment