Monday, March 11, 2013

Subscription Boxes

I have officially jumped on the subscription box train.  The problem is I am a poor college student and don't get to try all of the ones I want.  After much research, I decided on Ipsy.  However, they have a wait list, a long wait list.  I signed up about a month ago and am still waiting.  I am not overly disappointed because I don't find the March bag all that interesting.  So, because I am waiting, I have been researching other subscription boxes.  I've turned to make up for change instead of my hair, to save it from further damage.  From all my research, I have decided that there are just too many subscription boxes.  I am happy with my ipsy choice, I just wish it would get here already.  I got an invite from BirchBox but after all the bad reviews I read I am going to pass on that one.  I am not sure if I should get another beauty one or I should try a different one... say an adult subscription box.  I think that would be fun but they tend to be expensive.  Maybe, when I eventually get off the wait list at Ipsy, I will be satisfied with just one.  Until then I will use school to distract me from my new addiction!  

No comments:

Post a Comment