Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Spray Review

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Spray
So today's beauty review is Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Spray.  I bought this spray when I was looking for an after shower healing leave in conditioner.  I bought this instead on a whim after reading the bottle.  According to the bottle, it is supposed to make hair 3 times stronger, healthier, silkier, and radiant.  It has olive, avocado, and shea.  The bottle says it is for dry, damaged hair.  I get my a partial highlight on a regular basis.  Therefore, since the underneath of my hair is my natural hair, I can see first hand the damage that highlighting has done to my hair.  My blonde hair is frizzy, dry, and actually wavier due to the damage.  So the first time I used the nutrient spray I was sold.  The bottle says you can use it on both dry and damp hair.  I have used it on both and it makes my hair so soft and shiny.  At first, it seems as though it is making your hair greasy and heavy but as it dries it just becomes really silky. I am not sure if it is making my hair stronger and healthier, but I will continue to use and buy this product solely due to how soft it makes my hair.  It is a must have for me and I use it every day.  I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment