Saturday, March 9, 2013

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Review

aussie 3 minute miracle
This stuff is to die for! I can not live without it.  I like to use it every other time I wash my hair.  I wash my hair every other day.  The days I use this, my hair comes out feeling amazing.  It turns my hair from damaged to wanting to flip it around all day.  I end up playing with it the whole day just because it is so soft.  3 Minute Miracle is a deep conditioner that you leave on for three minutes and rinse with warm then cool water.  The price is great at around 4 dollars and the smell is even more amazing.  I highly recommend this for damaged hair or if you ever feel the need to have softer hair.  It is a great investment and has lasted me a really long time.  It is a must have.

No comments:

Post a Comment