Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Starbuck's Refreshers Canned Energy Drink Review

Starbuck's Refreshers Canned Energy Drink
Today was just one of those days when your patience is tested and therefore you come home feeling drained. I had one of those days today after working two extra hours at work, having a difficult time, and needing to grocery shop on the way home.  I picked up one of these Refreshers that are my go to drink.  According to the can, they are made with green coffee extract and carbonated fruit juices.  The Raspberry Pomegranate is my favorite flavor compared to the Strawberry Lemonade and Orange Mandarin.  I find that they give me a steady rush of energy without all the jitters from sugar in other energy drinks.  Also, I found that the green coffee drinks, they have ones you can order in Starbucks's cafes, has way more caffeine than regular coffee.  I have become a bit immune to low caffeine drinks so I am extra happy that the green coffee drinks wake me up.  I have found the canned Refreshers at Walgreens, 7-eleven, Walmart, and hit or miss at other gas stations.  Right now they are 2 for 3 at 7-eleven and occasionally at Walgreens.  If you are looking for an extra pick me up grab one of these! They do the job without all the extra chemicals that other energy drinks do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment