Friday, May 3, 2013

May Ipsy Sneak Peek #4

Ipsy did something different this month by using snap chat to send, what I thought, was going to be the next sneak peek.  However, it turned out to be a sneak peek of a sneak peek. (not my picutre)


They did however, post ads around the internet advertising this bag and the Zoya:


I personally think the bag is adorable! I'm surprised it didn't go along with the whole flowers theme but I am just as happy.  It is very summery!

Some super sleuths over at MUT found this on Ipsy's website:


The rollerball's are perfumes from Pacifica.  The silver item appears to be St. Tropez tanner.  The blue dropper is Arganics by NuMe Argan Oil.  The two white bottles are Pacifica body butter tube.  The brown bottle with green cap is Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment.

I'm loving this spoiler but hating it at the same time.  Ipsy says we will be getting two things from the items pictured, but I want to try everything.  I will most likely have some serious bag envy this month.




No comments:

Post a Comment